Sunday, October 31, 2010

Derrek Lee is still running the ball for the Braves MLB PLAYOFFS playoffs in 2010

Created on 11 October 2010 by him

Cubs trade me Derrek to Atlanta Braves in the middle of August and I still lucky enough to be playing baseball in October, something he never got to do during the last 2 seasons with the north side of the Cubs. 

I ended the season 2010 .260 batting average with or, 19 HR, RBI's 80 and 80 runs scored. 39 games with the Braves, I hit .287 with 3 HR and 24 of RBI.  On the basis of the percentages Braves .384 was also above average no.367 wild in his career. 

Post-season, but not going so good to me or his new Club.I went 0-4-1 game with 3 K and 3 on 3 game o with 1 K and 1, two losses Braves. He was 2 hits and runs scored Braves win game 2 2 4 5.But the main focus of the series was cancelled in the 9th inning Brooks Conrad destructive of 3 game – fill all. Conrad third base due injury Jones Chipper, Martin Prado – performed 3 errors and allows the Giants to score 2 iterations to win the game 3-2.

It seems to me to take the offense on track 4 game night in Atlanta. come, Derrek, we love to see you NLCS!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment