Friday, October 15, 2010

Thanks to TBS and MLB PLAYOFFS ... Not really, thank you.

Charlie_green_man_tinyBy October 10, JimmyK 2010 9: 12: 19 AM EDT

  I had my first whole planned exit.  I wanted to start the day around 1 by watching their sweep of Red Phillies complete when checking in just about Texans dismantling of giants.Then, he would be downtime, I relaxed and maybe even get some work done as the Titans, the Cowboys in the background. Finally, at night, and I had to forward to Kevin Kolb good start this season, first as Eagles blew out the Niners. 

And yet, when I woke up, the fact that the TBS and THE MLB PLAYOFFS going completely undermine these programs well-laid by placing the Phillies game against the Eagles game.  I knew they were going to give almost ???????? Philly fans ol ' screwgy.  I knew it. And then I was looking for. ..  Screwgy approved.Phillies-red, established first in 8: 15.(Hands) thanks for TBS MLB PLAYOFFS-bang up job as always some Setup TV 2. going strong tonight, but the game gets TV 50 "and get the other 37 incher. If you are a fan Phillies, eagles, who to choose?

Poll

October 2010 by JasonB 21 comments

October 2010 by JasonB-46 comments

October 2010 by JasonB-170 comments

October 2010 by JasonB-119 comments

October 2010 by JasonB-22 comments

Read more: Kevin Kolb (QB-PHI), Philadelphia Eagles, the Tennessee Titans, Houston Texans, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment